We have loads of resources in our library and online that available to help you with any question you may have.
- Use our catalogue to find books, movies, magazines and more that might help with your research: Melita | Pierson
- Search our online databases for articles, encyclopedias and more. We subscribe to these databases to give you free access to professional journals, magazines, and encyclopedias that offer authoritative information not often found through the Internet.
- Visit our subject guides, which combine recommended databases and websites.
- Download digital media, including eBooks and audioBooks.
- We also have homework help guides for Kids and Teens.
Additionally, if you need a particular book not available at our library, we can most likely get it for you from another library. Find out more about borrowing from other libraries.
Contact us anytime with questions!